0.3.5 - Refined
Other Available Downloads
- Instance operations are now protected internal and no-longer public. All operations are now performed with mathematical operators. This may cause problems for people using languages other than C# or VB.NET. Let me know if this broke anything for you.
- Trigonometric functions improved: in all earlier releases digits beyond the 10th decimal place were unreliable and useless. In 3.5 these digits are now truncated.
- Large number accuracy: 0.3 introduced a bug where significant digits would be ignored if the number was larger than an arbitrary threshhold. This behaviour has been fixed.
- Major functions now moved to the BigMath class to match the design of the native math library in .NET
- Furthermore, the mathematical definitions of more useful functions such as Natural Log and the Exponential function have been defined in BigMath.cs but not implemented because I don't have the time or inclination. Anyone is free to implement them (shouldn't take more than a few hours). Just uncomment the #define at the top of BigMath.cs
- FxCop compliance increased again
Thank you dude for your library! I've made cool app based on it:
A calculator similar to the one from the Dos Navigator - old and lovely file manager.
Three number representations, no silly buttons and other unnecessary stuff.
I discovered some bugs in your release, could point them if you want.
on Dec 8, 2009 at 8:19 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.